We accept worldwide orders. We send the magnets out at the moment the payment is on our bank account. The delivery time within the most European countries is between 3-4 working days. Outside Europe the delivery time is between 1-2 weeks.
2. Shipping Rates
During the ordering process you can see the shipping rate for European countries.If you do not agree with this rate you can cancel the order before sending it. Customers outside European countries please ask for the shipping rate before ordering magnets.
3. Returns Policy
You may return most items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Before returning the items, please notify us by letter, fax or e-mail. We will pay the return postage if the items have a value of over 50.00 Euro.
We cannot accept returns of any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts. We also do not accept returns of customized items. The purchase becomes effective upon the expiry of the 14-day return period.
4. Sending your Return
You can send your return to MTG Europe e.K., Bergstrasse 9, 63937 Weilbach, Germany. Please enclose the invoice. If the returned items show clear signs of use, we will charge an appropriate amount.
5. Method of Payment
• Money Order (bank-to-bank transfer): your items will be delivered after the payment has been transferred to our bank account.(You get our IBAN and BIC after you have ordered in a separate mail!)
• You have also the possibility to pay through PayPal.
• We know that in some European countries a money order is very expensive. So you can also send us cash in a registered (recommande) letter.
• You have also the possibility to pay securly with your VISA/MASTERCARD (the informations will be transferred over an secured server). That is the fastest method to get your magnets. Your credit card will be charged and the same day the magnets will be send out.
All items sold by MTG Europe e.K. are subject to sales tax depending on the destination of the shipment. On shipments in countries outside the European Union buyers will be responsible for covering customs fees and other import duties.
Should your order be unavailable we will try to send you a similar or better product at the same price. If you are unsatisfied with this product, we will take it back.
8. Damaged or Defective Items
If something is wrong with an order you have received from MTG Europe e.K., please notify the obvious defects immediately (within 14 days) by sending us an e-mail or a fax. Your invoice will be accepted as the certificate of warranty.